Answered

Custom bot does not get triggered even when the condition is satisfied.

• 30 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Hey folks! I created a custom bot inside the software. I've set up 2 conditions - Both are custom attributes.

As per the rules set, the bot covers 93 users who satisfies the rules Even when the data is captured in both the attributes and the conditions are satisfied, chatbot is not pushed.

custom bot 1

icon

Best answer by Milan 30 August 2022, 13:00

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi there!

Are you sure that any of the people who fulfilled the rules were online during the last 7 days?

Also, based on the name of the attribute, I'm assuming these 93 people you have as a potential target, once they came online, this attribute value would have been increased to 3, so the rule would not be fulfilled.

Cheers!

I'm not sure whether those 93 folks are online during the last 7 days.

Yea, during their first signup the value will become 1. The condition is set in a way that, for every 1 hr (no matter how many times the user loads the software in 1 hr), the count will increase by 1. If not it stays as 1. That way, after signing up, if the customer visits the software for the 2nd time anytime after the initial 1 hr of signing up, the no. should increased to 2. That way it keeps going. The moment when the count is increased to 2, the condition is satisfied, right?

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

And you are syncing this via Intercom API?

If so, then it is kind of a real-time sync and should be triggered, but if you are syncing this just via Intercom javascript that loads on the page load, there might be something that is missed, I'm not sure if that would be sequential, I guess it would...