Answered

Is there a way to add a task bot that automatically sends customers a message when the conversation is closed? 

• 24 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

As well as asking customers for a conversation rating when the conversation is closed, I want to be able to add a task bot that also sends customers a short message about a new feature. Is there any way to do this without having to manually send it every time? 

icon

Best answer by Shauna 26 May 2023, 15:29

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hey @Emily 👋🏼  Shauna here from Support! 

There isn’t a way to set up an ‘automated message’ to send by Task bot when a conversation is closed - this would be a feature request for the product team 🚀 I know it may seem self explanatory, but as it's great for the Product team to be able to see why introducing particular features is so important, I'd love to know a little more on your use case here, so I can pass this along to them.

Please share if you’d like 📥

Userlevel 1

Hi Shauna, 

I would want to be able to send customers an automated message at the end of each conversation to let them know/make them aware they can now transfer an existing ISA/GIA to us. The purpose is therefore to showcase a new tool for customers. 

Thanks