How can I make an app like Intercom demo screenshot

I tried the demo for iOS here https://github.com/intercom/intercom-ios

I saw the screenshot like this

But when I run the demo it look completely different. I try to look around all the documents and guide on Intercom website but I could’t found any info how to do that. Can you help me ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there :wave: Niall here one of the support engineers here at Intercom.

Is the issue that your messenger in your iOS app looks diffenret then the one in the screenshot? You can customise the look of the messenger, there’s some good details here :+1:

If you’re still having issues feel free to start a conversation with us on our iOS docs here https://developers.intercom.com/installing-intercom/docs/ios-installation

Thank Niall.

On this document

We use

let userAttributes = ICMUserAttributes()
userAttributes.customAttributes = ["paid_subscriber": true,
                                   "monthly_spend"  : 155.5,
                                   "team_mates"     : 3]
Intercom.updateUser(userAttributes)

to assign some custom attributes to user. Is there any way to assign owner attribute (teammate) to user ? So we can use that owner in the Assignment Rules ?

You could pass a teammate attribute, but this would not automatically assign any conversations to that teammate. But you could setup an assignment rule to assign conversations based on these custom attributes. For example, every user who starts a conversation and has a the paid_subscriber value of true could be assigned to an inbox.

If I want to do this on the assignment rules

How can I assign an user to that owner in iOS ?

I’m looking for something like this

userAttributes.customAttributes = ["owner": 123_teammate_id]

Is it possible ?

You could set this:

userAttributes.customAttributes = ["owner": 123_teammate_id]

but it would not assign all conversations that user creates to that teammate automatically, but you could use an assignment rule to check for that attribute and assign the conversation to the teammate

123_teammate_id

@niall.brennan thank you very much.