Is there a Java library for the 2.0 API?

Hi all, we have been using a Java library for the 1.0 Intercom API in our ETL pipeline and would like to switch to the 2.0 API. There is no supported Java library from Intercom. I was wondering if any such library has been built by a 3rd party that is publicly available. I haven’t been able to find any. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi Kamal. :wave:I’m afraid as we don’t officially support third party integrations, we wouldn’t have any recommendations for any that use v2.0. :see_no_evil:

Hi Alyson, thanks for the response. Does Intercom have plans for upgrading their Java API to v2.0? Java API is listed on the website, but it does mention what version of the Intercom API is supports.

To be completely honest with you, I have no information about whether we have any plans to update this at the moment :see_no_evil:. Only the REST API and Ruby SDK are supported at present.

That said, I will submit this suggestion as a feature request to our product team on your behalf. I can’t make any promises that this will or will not be implemented but I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with.