I want to sync 200k users and segment/tag/field data from Intercom every day to our internal system.
I know that I need to use scroll API since list user API will not allow fetching more than 10k user.
Two solutions came up into my mind
- Use scroll API to iterate over 200k user
- Does scroll API have rate limit?
- If we want to sync from more than one application. Do we need to separate the API key?
- Export CSV from Intercom then imports to our system. After that use list user API sort by created_date to sync new user. Then have another task to update segment/tag one by one customer.
- Can we export all 200k customer?
Is there any more solution?