Today is a big day! Today, we’re launching a ton of new developer and platform focused tools! Here’s the full list:
- A new developer hub with tools to create, manage, and publish your apps
- Completely revamped developer docs – with all the docs you need on how to build messenger apps and a new easy on the eyes reference covering requests, responses, and all our UI components. By the way, we’ll be retiring the hidden Messenger Framework beta documentation later today.
- A public facing version of the Intercom App Store. Get inspiration and send your leads to check out your app, whether or not they have an Intercom account.
- New developer workspaces. Get a free forever instance of Intercom to build and test your apps. P.S. – for those of you that have a [DEV] app that we provisioned for you, we’ll be in touch soon to talk about deprecating those workspaces and moving your apps to a new developer workspace.
- This community forum is now public! You still have to have an account to post or reply but no anyone can freely browse and read all the threads here.
Thank you so much to you all for taking a chance and signing up to build apps during the beta. The response was, frankly, overwhelming and wonderful. It’s been so much fun to work with so many of you and it’s been inspiring to see everything that you’re building!
I’m looking forward to continuing to work with you all!
Onwards and upwards