Opening sheet instead of homepage

Hi,

Sorry if the question was answered somewhere (especially if this is in the doc) but I could not find anything. I am working on an app that would launch a sheet to provide contextual help to users before they start chatting. An ideal experience would be:

• A user clicks on the intercom button
  • The intercom interface is loaded with the sheet already loaded
  • when the user clicks on an “contact us” button in the sheet then the sheet is closed and the user can start a chat.

So my question is whether it is possible to launch the sheet directly when people click on the button (I guess with live-canvas?) and how can I do it?

Thanks in advance

Hey @alexisfogel :wave:

No, that use case isn’t supported. Sheets have to be loaded from an app directly (as opposed to from a link or through the Messenger Button), and conversations will always be available upfront on the Messenger Home Screen, like your apps.

Any reason for this use case? Why is this flow important to you? Interested to hear :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for your answer. We want the users to first try to solve their issue by themselves before starting a chat, that’s why we wanted to load it directly.