Optimize COVID Toolkit

Hello!

Zak here.

I hope that you and your family are well!

I work for Optimize, and want to offer everyone a free resource we created full of tools to Thrive through this uncertain time.

But before we get to those…let’s pause for a moment and actually DO what we know to be good for us.

In this case, practicing Gratitude.

Gratitude is an approach to life that amplifies what’s awesome and gives us perspective to deal with temporary adversity. It’s also one of the practices most highly-correlated with well-being.

So… let’s appreciate the gifts we’ve been blessed with.

What are three things in your life that you’re grateful for? (Let’s write them down.)

1: ____________

2: ____________

3: ____________

Me?

1: I’m grateful for the opportunity to be alive at a time when I can witness all of humanity collectively coming together to confront a common challenge.

2: I’m grateful for my doggos that get to spend more time with family.

3: I’m grateful for the gift that Optimize has been in my life, and for the way that it has helped to me physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually prepare to navigate everything that life entails.

Kinda crazy how doing that super-quick practice has me feeling a bit brighter than I was before.

Now…

Back to those updates.

We’re incredibly inspired by all of the different ways that Optimizers have stepped into hērōic service as a result of COVID-19.

From the men and women on the “front lines” of this fight as first responders, doctors, nurses, etc., to the parents and grandparents who have assumed caregiver and teacher roles, to those who are lending financial support to others (for example through purchasing gift-certificates, waiving rent, paying wages during furloughs, or offering services for free), and everyone in between: thank you.
We want to help, too.

So we put together a collection of wisdom for thriving during difficult times and navigating COVID-19 with an Optimizer’s toolkit. You can find it here: www.optimize.me/covid-19

All of the content on that page is 100% free to access—no login required.

We’re also extending the length of our free trial from two weeks to one month. (And, again, if you’re a first responder/doctor/nurse/etc., we’d love to celebrate and appreciate you with a free Optimize membership. Just drop us a note here: support (at) optimize (dot) me

Our world needs YOU to demonstrate living with virtue.

Will you be the best mom / dad / grandma / grandpa / child / friend / boss / colleague / neighbor / patron / leader / server / healer / teacher / instructor / human that you’ve ever been?

It’s time to truly be an embodiment of energized tranquility, calm confidence, heroic encouragement, and profound enthusiastic service.

Let’s do this.

-Zak

P.S. In light of the current environment, and our Optimize Coach program’s scientifically demonstrated impact, registration for Optimize Coach has be re-opened. We’d be honored to have you to join us. www.optimize.me/coach

P.P.S. We got all misty-eyed, proud, and humbled to read messages like this from the Optimize Coach participants who joined last weeks live Coaching w/ Brian call:

“Day 9 of coronavirus recovery, the worst is behind now. A few days and I can be with my family again!! The first few days were very tough but practiced what we learned.”

These are indeed challenging moments and yet they have the potential to bring out the best in all of us. We are made for these times and we have what it takes to respond.”

“Thank you everyone love this community

Can I just say…this is amazing and so are you all!

YES! Such a gift to have Optimize at this time!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the prompt to share, Zak - stay safe!

1 Like

Love it!! Thanks for hopping in and getting grateful!! :pray::blue_heart::muscle::zap::partying_face: