Answered

Hello ! Is there now an option to merge tickets ?

• 15 November 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

I have two different tickets that are basically on the same issue and I wanted to merge both of them into one. Is the feature developed or will it be developed soon?

It's an important feature for us. Thanks

icon

Best answer by Diana Tripac 15 March 2024, 17:04

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 2

Hey @pascaline​! Daniel from Customer Support Engineering here 🔧 

At the moment, this is not something that we provide with conversations. This is because conversations are typically kept separate for tracking issues, and keeping everything in one contained place. I totally understand that it can be troublesome when users create a new conversation that is pretty much the same, though we don't have a "merge" functionality for this. Our best advice is to mark it as a duplicate issue and close it out.

If this is something that you'd like to see implemented in the future, make sure to drop it in our Product Wishlist Group 😊 I know a lot of other users have been keen to see this feature too!

Userlevel 1

Hey @daniel m15​ !

Thank you for your detailed answer 😉 We already use the duplicate detection and the associated closing if needed but for the management of our files and the follow-up of the requests we would sometimes need to merge the requests. It is a functionality that we had in our previous customer relationship management tool and we are surprised not to find it here.

I'm not surprised that it is requested by many other users! I will add it to the link you provided, thank you very much for your help 😊

I second this. Certain customer's don't always understand the concept of maintaining correspondence within the same chain or raise a query with another agent while waiting to hear from another. There are a number of reasons these tickets may need to be merged. Especially when you bring other platforms like Aircall into the mix, we would like to be able to consolidate this correspondence.

Userlevel 1

Added my vote to the multiple topics in the idea wishlist section. Huge gap in product that many customers are looking to solve. 10/10 would recommend putting together a solution for all of us. 

Hi ! same here, it would be a huge value added 

Second this!

We have the same issue! Customers that don’t reply to the correct email and keeps opening multiple tickets regarding the same matter.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Merge conversations & tickets- Beta available 🤩