Answered

Progress on ticket integration for Azure DevOps (aka Azure Boards)?

• 22 February 2023
  • 2 replies

There's one other thread I can see on this topic that hasn't been touched since Feb 2021. Hopefully the 'answer' has changed.

I'd like to sync Tier 3 tickets with Azure DevOps (aka Azure Boards). I'd love for the integration to work like GitHub's, or better yet, like Jira's.

A little time searching online shows that merge.dev has connectors for both Intercom and Azure DevOps, and with its native support for a Ticket entity, seems to have bi-directional syncing. https://merge.dev/integrations/intercom. We could use their free license level to do this, I imagine. Would prefer something direct and native from Intercom or this community.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Daniel M15 27 February 2023, 16:31

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2

Hey @galen​! Daniel from Customer Support Engineering here 🔧 

At the moment, we do not offer an official integration with Azure DevOps. I'm afraid I cannot offer any further advice than what has already been recommended to you. I would recommend that you drop this into our Product Wishlist Group as a feature request. And remember to keep your eyes on our New At Intercom page to stay up to date with all of our latest product announcements and updates 👀

Hi @Daniel M15 

Is it possible to share the source code of "Jira for Tickets" to create a similar Intercom App for "DevOps for Tickets"?