Answered

How many conversations before you can start optimize Fin?

I’ve had this message from “Phil” since we started using Fin. Can someone give some indication on how many conversations Fin have to be involved in before we can start to work with this? 

I would like to spend more of the team’s time on improving Fin (vs. just solving tickets themselves), but I struggle a bit to find practical and valuable ways to do so and this seems to be a possible avenue...

icon

Best answer by Charlie P 2 May 2024, 11:51

View original

3 replies

Badge

Personally I’ve found that the Optimize report shows me common queries that I already know about. The main way we improve Fin’s answers is to review each one, identify how it could be better, and then update the relevant help centre article as appropriate. As Fin is mostly using the help centre, that’s the main way I’ve found to slowly improve it, and we’ve seen our resolution rate steadily increasing because of this.

Badge

Can Fin automate most of the messages?

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hey @lifan 👋 One way to ensure that Fin AI Agent has specific answers for certain questions, formatting, or follow-up actions, you can create Custom Answers for Fin (Fin AI Agent > Custom Answers).

Note: Custom Answers are turned off by default, and they should be turned on if you want Fin to use these answers.

When you enable them, Custom Answers always take precedence over AI Answers for the same question. If Fin doesn’t find a Custom Answer for a question, only then will it search your Help Center content to provide an AI-generated Answer to the end-user.

You'll find more on this in our Help Center ⬇️

Suggest Custom Answers as your customers type

Add your support content for Fin AI Agent

Support content Best Practices for Fin