Answered

Is there any way to retrieve from API all my tickets?

• 20 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello,

We are building a custom dashboard integrating our systems and would like to be able to retrieve how many tickets and its category in a specific period. Is it planned to be implemented?

Thanks 

icon

Best answer by Vincent Renaudin 18 September 2023, 14:37

View original

4 replies

Badge

Hi Lucas 👋,

We are due to start work on a List Tickets endpoint next month so it’s on the way!

In the meantime, tickets can be exported via a scheduled CSV export - you can have a filtered tickets CSV emailed to you at regular intervals. Not what you asked for, but maybe that could help?

It helps, we make our report based on this CSV currently. I’ll keep an eye on the updates

Thanks

Hi Lucas 👋,

We are due to start work on a List Tickets endpoint next month so it’s on the way!

In the meantime, tickets can be exported via a scheduled CSV export - you can have a filtered tickets CSV emailed to you at regular intervals. Not what you asked for, but maybe that could help?

Hello! Is there an ETA for the new endpoint? 

I want to include a page in my app that lists all of the tickets and their statuses for an org, and I don’t see an app that does this today. 

MyOrg settings > My support tickets

ticket # , title, status

ticket # , title, status

​​​​​​​ticket # , title, status

​​​​​​​ticket # , title, status

Note that you can use tickets/search endpoint since API version 2.10:
https://developers.intercom.com/docs/references/rest-api/api.intercom.io/Tickets/searchTickets/