Skip to main content

Hi, is anyone else having the problem where tags sometimes don’t appear in the conversation? The conversation events show that the tag is applied, the tag is active, and it ends up in the right views, but we can’t see the tag in the conversation itself. This means we can’t remove tags when needed, causing conversations to remain in specific views even though we want them out.

So far, we’re manually tracking each conversation where a tag needs to be removed. I can’t wait for the day this issue is finally resolved, though I expect we’ll still have about ten days of work to undo the damage by then.

We contacted Intercom's support department at the beginning of June(!), and they acknowledged the issue, promising to resolve it as soon as possible. I guess it's not a major issue for them, but it has a significant impact on us. We've followed up every few weeks, but we keep receiving the same response. I’d be very surprised if we were the only company facing this issue—are others out there experiencing the same problem?

Be the first to reply!