Answered

Can FIN Conduct Conversational AI or Interactive AI?

• 16 October 2023
  • 4 replies

What are the most effective methods or tools for training FIN to conduct context-aware or context-driven conversational AI? Is it Workflow or a combination of snippets and articles? Is there a resource one can read to perfect the interplay between these tools?

Is it possible to have FIN adjust its responses based on the user queries and preferences, providing a more customized and contextually relevant experience for the user?

Example scenario:

User: What are the best attractions in Paris?

AI: The Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum, and Notre Dame Cathedral are popular choices.

User: Can you recommend a good place to eat near the Louvre?

AI: Certainly, there are several restaurants near the Louvre. Would you prefer French cuisine or something else?

User: I would like to try authentic French cuisine.

AI: In that case, you might enjoy 'Le Café des Musées' or 'Les Fines Gueules', both of which offer authentic French dishes and are within walking distance of the Louvre Museum.

icon

Best answer by Jennifer K 17 October 2023, 18:06

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @Larry williams jr 

Jennifer here from Customer Support 😊

Fins Answers are conversational in nature and Fin will ask clarifying questions to ensure that the best possible answers are delivered.

Hope this helps

@Jennifer K I have been trying to achieve the same and as Larry mentioned is there a complete guide or tutorial for the same. I have tried to achieve the same result either I able to set up FIN either by using workflow or custom answers but not together. 
I understand that FIN is conversational but how can do that while setting up FIN?

Hi

I am with Aissist.io, we partner Intecom to provide full automation solution that are powered by generative AI and tailored to each business.

In customer service, Assistant achieves an 85% resolution rate across the board. In sales leads qualification, Assistant performs at a level equivalent to humans. Our pricing structure is pure (SaaS) model, starting at as low as $0.05 per interaction. In addition to fully automated conversations, we offer a range of features that are highly sought after by users.

• Smart Tagging: help you better organize the engagements and identify the interesting ones quickly. It is very easy to use - you describe what you want, leave the rest to AI.

• Smart Action: intelligently connect to any of your system to achieve full-loop automation.

• Smart Handover: automatically detect the needs for human team to pay attention and notify the team accordingly.

• Smart Summary: intelligently summarize the information and next steps to further reduce the burden on human teams.

We are fully integrated with Intercom.

Please check us at www.aissist.io.

Any questions, please let me know.

ادخل لهذا