Skip to main content

Hi everyone! We are wanting to integrate intercom with our own software, where information and answers using FIN and our help articles are feed into our product using AI. We report data to our customers and want a way to pair the data presented with information from our help center (when relevant). Perhaps ambitious.. But wondering if anyone has created more indepth integrations with their software in the back end? Thanks in advance for your help!

@Emma McKenzie Sounds interesting, I'm not sure if that's possible using Fin in this way exactly but it's definitely doable one way or another with AI.

Depends on how you want to integrate this into your product. 

With Fin and Messenger chat you could have some prompts pop up based on triggers within the app but with AI APIs it would be possible to do more custom solutions. 

Happy to jump on a call to talk about this as my company builds these types of integrations.

You could also go the other way where you integrate Fin deeper into your product so it can communicate with your backend using Custom Actions but not knowing your product and use case it will be harder to suggest the best approach. 

Either way I love seeing your ambitious ideas!  I try to tell clients dream big then we can scope to the ROI and budget sometimes they are surprised what's possible! 😁