Smarter Intercom bots with Custom Actions & Custom Objects & SMS! 🥳

Announcing the next big things from Intercom that will help deliver better experiences to your customers - Custom Actions & Custom Objects in bots and SMS 😍

Custom Actions and Custom Objects in bots

Our bots just got a whole lot smarter 🙌 - now you can integrate external data to boost the effectiveness of your Custom and Resolution bots to help solve customer queries. This means you can solve common queries that require data from other systems and use automation to answer questions like: 

• I need to change my delivery date 
  • What's my latest gas meter reading?
  • When will I get paid? 

You'll benefit from quicker resolution times and shorter support queues, while your customers can more easily self-serve their query and avoid the frustrating wait for an agent 🙌

Screen Capture on 2022-06-22 at 15-56-33Say goodbye to dead-end text messages with our truly two-way SMS!

Engage, activate, and connect with customers like never before. Our two-way SMS lets you have back-and-forth customer conversations, and send real-time promotional offers, transactional messaging, and more.

SMS Changelog 

Here’s why you’ll love Intercom SMS:

• Higher engagement: With a 98% average open rate, SMS is the perfect channel to actively engage with and connect to your customers—wherever they are.
  • Conversational experience: The best thing about two-way SMS is having your customers’ full attention. Use it to chat with them directly from the Intercom Inbox.
  • Personalized and targeted: We capture and store your customer and event data for you—giving you automatic access to powerful SMS targeting, message personalization, robust reporting, and more.
  • One solution for all teams: Intercom SMS is designed to meet the needs of all your teams - from marketing to sales to support, all teams leveraging SMS to connect with their customers will see the immense benefits this channel can offer.
  • Self-serve onboarding: It’s simple to get started with Intercom’s native SMS tool, and instantly reap the benefits of self-serve onboarding, text message reporting, consent management, keyword handling, and more.
  • Omnichannel experiences: Create seamless omnichannel campaigns in our Series tool, and connect them across SMS, in-app messages, Product Tours, email, and more.

Check out SMS to learn more.

Be the first to reply!