Hi Everyone,

• 14 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi Everyone,

I'm Rahat (Head of Customer Experience Operations) at Perkbox an all-in-one employee experience platform.

We've been using Intercom for a couple of years now mainly to support our end users and more recently admins too; we're currently in the process of revamping our entire help centre and using bots to reinforce the support offering where possible.

So any insights within either of these areas or rolling out resolution bot would be really helpful!

2 replies

Welcome to Interconnected Rahat! Make sure to update your profile page as you still have our auto-generated nickname (@rahat​) on your account 😊

Revamping your entire help centre sounds like a big project! Our team did that a while back so I know the effort involved. I'm sure there will be lots of folks in the community will to lend a helping hand. Maybe start by asking for advice in the Q&A section - there's a specific category for Resolution Bot that would be perfect.

Userlevel 1

Welcome to the community, @rahat​! You might find this discussion about Resolution Bot, which was kicked off by one of our top Connectors, @craig​, to be of interest! https://forum.intercom.com/s/question/0D52G00004RFUNZSA5/real-world-experience-and-bot-training/p>