Answered

Can I pass custom attributes for leads through the Intercom/Hubspot integration?

• 28 May 2021
  • 1 reply

How do I set up the Intercom <> Hubspot integration so that the lead from the intercom is imported into the Hubspot already with an identification of which landing page he first contacted?

I have 3 different landing pages where the intercom chat is active. Through the intercom I can already know where the lead came in contact with the tag "Referral url" in the individual report of each lead and through the field "Top pages for new inbound conversations" in reports. How do I get this information to appear on the Hubspot automatically?

icon

Best answer by Eric Fitz 31 May 2021, 11:58

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hey @olympos​, the first thing you would need to do is pass the landing page as a custom attribute for your leads. It's up to you how you want to pass this - for example, you could pass the URL itself as a value for an attribute like landing_page_URL, or you could choose three different values for this attribute depending on the landing page from which your lead has arrived.

Once you've created this custom attribute, you'll need to add it to your qualification attributes for leads.

Finally, once that's been done, you can map this attribute to a HubSpot contact attribute in your HubSpot app settings in Intercom:hubspot_qualificationOnce you've done this, the fields will sync automatically.

Let me know if this helps to resolve your issue!