Answered

Can we search drop-down options using Canvas Kit Interactive Components in the Inbox app?

• 3 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I need to give search options functionalty inside dropdown component using Canvas Kit in inbox app

I have 300+ single select option in dropdown so it is very deficult to find option when change the option from the dropdown list, So I have to integrate kind of search functionality. 

icon

Best answer by Jacob Cox 5 October 2023, 00:02

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @Lingpad 

We spoke about this when you reached out to our Support team, but I wanted to leave a response hear just in case anyone else was wondering about this.

Currently, there isn’t a Canvas Kit feature that would insert a search functionality into a dropdown list. 

We do have the ‘sheets’ action, which would basically turn the canvas into an iFrame where you could display whatever you want. There might be a path forward in a scenario like that, but it would be up to your dev team to figure out those specifics.

Thanks for reaching out about that!

Hey, @Jacob Cox Thank you for the replay.

I have one more question for you related to sheet integration. Currently, I use the Inbox app, so the sheet concept is working with the Inbox app or not?

You can’t use sheets in an inbox app.