Answered

I would like the possibility to add custom fonts to the article library as it currently doesn't feel like it's part of our brand. This can be done via Google Fonts or Adobe Fonts for example. I know that Google Fonts is something that Hubspot offers.

• 10 February 2021
  • 13 replies

I would like the possibility to add custom fonts to the article library as it currently doesn't feel like it's part of our brand. This can be done via Google Fonts or Adobe Fonts for example. I know that Google Fonts is something that Hubspot offers.
icon

Best answer by Eric Fitz 12 February 2021, 18:46

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey @amy d​, that's not something we currently offer as part of Articles! I'm going to tag our @Product Wishlist​ group here so that I can add this feature request to my monthly feedback report for our Product team.

@eric f11​ is there a global font setting we can change? i'm having the same issue. marketing isn't happy that the articles don't match branding.

Userlevel 1

Hey @user892​, I'm afraid not. The only font available with Articles is the default option.

+1 on this request!

Adding that this is a request: a must-have for us. Details below.

We use Intercom in-app and send messages, carousels and have help center. If we are not able to stay consistent on branding (mainly fonts) this significantly limits the attractiveness of Intercom as an in-app use case. I cannot have users have a different look & feel in-app and have Intercom suddenly appear in so many ways in a very different way. As an example, we would love to use mobile carousels for on-boarding tutorials, but cannot do this as Intercom does not support using the same font in mobile carousels as our app. Extending the same logic, Intercom looks increasingly a poor fit in-app due to this basic design inflexibility of choosing another font. In short, this is a must-have for us.

We have already moved away from using Intercom for emails for this reason and now very happy with Mailchimp. Would really not want to move away for our in-app uses as the tools work very well, but as we all know a consistent appearance is critical. Unless I hear otherwise with a likely date for this, I will assume this is not possible. But please please surprise me :)

@Product Wishlist​ It's also a must have for us especially for the feature of Tooltips which I'm really excited about because I already see many things I can do with it - but the disruption of the Intercom font with a tooltip is just too violent lol

We need to use our font stack. It is a deal breaker. Any hope?

+1 here also. This is our only medium that does not comply with branding requirements.

Also a must for us. Please support this because your product is great otherwise.

Maybe we can add our fonts? That would be great.

+1 on this. We need to keep things branded

+1
Any updates or future plans for custom fonts in intercom?

+1 on this as well. It would be great to know where this is on the roadmap from the original questions a few years back. 😀