Answered

Problem with importing several times same CSV

• 19 July 2023
  • 1 reply

I have imported CSV into Intercom to target certain amount of couriers. During the day I have made changes to the several tagged people and therefore needed to change CSV and upload it again. On the first attempt, Intercom pointed an error saying that there are already users who are imported with same email/name etc... and suggested me that I need to delete them. So, I went to my imported CSV and "archived" it and uploaded new CSV (new CSV contains almost same persons) and it worked very well.  During the day, I needed to change imported CSV again. So, im remaking the whole process from above (archiving actual one) and uploading new one. This is the point I am stuck now. It can not be done twice. I get an error that there are already users who are imported with same email/name even though I have archived them like first time, and it doesn't allow me to import CSV like first time. Kinda need help ASAP. Does anyone know how to import the same CSV for the second time? 

icon

Best answer by Shauna 21 July 2023, 13:32

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hey @Matej Deak 👋🏼 Shauna here from Support! 

Due to the nature of the issue - I’ve decided to open a conversation with our support team to investigate this for you! They will be in touch with you as soon as they can 🙏🏼

Note - I will update this answer with the resolution as soon as there is one ✨