Answered

Intercom not showing on squarespace

• 19 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello, 

Is anyone having trouble integrating Intercom with Squarespace?

We’ve followed the instructions from the Help Center article, however, nothing is showing upon our website (www.growwithelm.io) . Web messenger is switched on and showing correctly from our customer platform.

icon

Best answer by Shauna 21 November 2023, 13:42

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hey@Jill Chung 👋🏼 Shauna here from Support! 

From a quick look on your ‘screenshot’ - it doesn’t look like you’ve added the ‘APP_ID’ under the window.intercomsettings = { 👇🏼

If you do this, does the messenger appear for you? Let me know 🙂

Hi @Shauna

Thank you for your response! And apologies for the delayed in getting back to you. 

We tried adding the ‘APP_ID’ (please see below) with variations of “ “ / ‘ ‘ / no symbols included under the ‘window.intercomSettings’ but it still isn’t appearing for us 😔 are we still missing something? 

Hey@Jill Chung 👋🏼 Shauna here from Support! 

From a quick look on your ‘screenshot’ - it doesn’t look like you’ve added the ‘APP_ID’ under the window.intercomsettings = { 👇🏼

If you do this, does the messenger appear for you? Let me know 🙂

Hi @Shauna, I hope you’re well :) Just wondering if you had any thoughts on other areas to try?  We tried adding the ‘APP_ID’ (please see below) with variations of “ “ / ‘ ‘ / no symbols included under the ‘window.intercomSettings’ but it still isn’t appearing for us 😔 are we still missing something? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hey @Jill Chung 👋🏼  Apologies for the delay! 

I’ve gone ahead and opened a conversation with one of our support engineers to help you set this up - they will reach out to you as soon as they can 🙏🏼

Will update this answer with the resolution from the conversation 💡