Answered

How do I send emails from a company address and not an individual?

• 17 November 2020
  • 4 replies

We're trying to send occasional emails from our company and not from a person. Is there a way to do this? It looks like all emails are formatted to be sent as "name from company name" and we'd like to send them just from the company.

icon

Best answer by Eric Fitz 17 November 2020, 10:32

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey @user643​! The way to do this is to create a custom outbound address, which you can set up from Settings > Outbound > Addresses & domains > Add custom address.

If you scroll down to Option 2 in this guide, it'll tell you everything you need to know about setting up a custom outbound address.

Alternatively, you could invite a new "teammate" (who wouldn't need a seat) to your workspace and call them "Team Mate".

That way, if you set them as the sender of an email, the email will show as having been sent from Team from Social Curator.

Let me know if either of these options would suit you!

This is perfect! Thank you so much @eric f11​ 

Userlevel 1

Awesome! 🙌 Glad I could be of assistance 😄

Sorry to reopen an old topic, but I'm trying to achieve the exact same thing and it's not working.

I setup a custom domain at settings > email > domain and added a custom email address at settings > email > sender email addresses.

But when I answer an email from the inbox the sender name is still "First name from Company", the email address is correct (support@company.com).

How can I change the from-name to something like "Company support"?