Answered

The API functions correctly in POSTMAN, but it is not working when integrated into my system.

• 2 January 2024
  • 1 reply

"I am encountering an integration challenge with the Speakatoo API. While the API works flawlessly when tested in POSTMAN, it fails to operate as expected when integrated into my system. I have validated the functionality in POSTMAN, ensuring that the input parameters are accurate. However, the issue persists during the actual system integration. I am seeking guidance to identify and resolve this discrepancy, as the API's successful integration is crucial for my project. Any assistance or insights into troubleshooting and resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated."

icon

Best answer by aykut.aydin 8 January 2024, 06:33

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hey @luffy44 

Thank you so much for the message.

Just to confirm you are making the API call to Speakatoo’s API endpoint, is that correct? Could you please share additional details on the issue you are facing when you integrate into your system? Where do you make the API call from? Are you using Custom Actions? If so, make sure Speakatoo allows the IP addresses which are listed here. This is one of the main reasons why your API call would be failing when you make the call from Intercom, although it is successful when you use Postman. When the API call is made via Custom Actions, the request will come from one of the IP addresses listed above hence if Speakatoo blocks it, the request won’t be successful.

Let us know how it goes 😊