Question

Typeform block created in messenger, but not loading.

• 24 August 2022
  • 1 reply

I've connected the Typeform app and created a block in Messenger, however when I try to access from in app, it shows a load bar at the very top, but then it's just a blank messenger screen...the survey doesn't pop up. Any thoughts?

1 reply

Userlevel 2

Hey @compa​! Daniel from Customer Support Engineering here 🔧 

Thanks for flagging this with us! Looks like your block is failing to load for some reason 🤔 Could I get you to please check for any console errors that appear when this issue occurs? Could I also get you to try doing this on an incognito window to see if that affects anything?

The TypeForm app was built by the TypeForm team, so Intercom won't be able to support you on this issue if it appears as though the errors are not stemming from our side. Your best bet I think would be to reach out to the Typeform team for further clarification on this issue. If you share the errors that you're seeing with them, they should be able to help you out! Of course, if it looks like this is an Intercom-related issue or if the TypeForm team needs anything from our side, let me know and we'll go from there 😊