Skip to main content

Execution failed for task ':app:mergeExtDexDebug'.

> Could not resolve all files for configuration ':app:debugRuntimeClasspath'.

> Failed to transform lifecycle-livedata-core-2.8.3.aar (androidx.lifecycle:lifecycle-livedata-core:2.8.3) to match attributes {artifactType=android-dex, asm-transformed-variant=NONE, dexing-enable-desugaring=true, dexing-enable-jacoco-instrumentation=false, dexing-is-debuggable=true, dexing-min-sdk=21, org.gradle.category=library, org.gradle.dependency.bundling=external, org.gradle.libraryelements=aar, org.gradle.status=release, org.gradle.usage=java-runtime}.

> Execution failed for DexingWithClasspathTransform: /Users/name/.gradle/caches/transforms-3/3bfdb8d4164eceb9beb59b9f7ee5ce18/transformed/lifecycle-livedata-core-2.8.3-runtime.jar.

> Error while dexing.

Hi Salam Aziz, It’s Mat from the Support Engineering Team 😀

We don't officially support Flutter installation of Intercom but here is some helpful article that might shed some light on how to set it up.

https://www.intercom.com/help/en/articles/8066595-unsupported-installation-workarounds

Hi @mateusz.leszkiewicz. I work with Flutter, and this error is not a problem with the Flutter SDK because the Flutter SDK uses the Android SDK and iOS SDK implementation of Intercom. I have the same issue here, and this impacts a lot of users.

Hi gabulcw

We are not officially support Flutter installations but you can find some guidance on how to install Intercom SDK here.
This is not our official guide and we can't support you with installing intercom in that technology.

I know @mateusz.leszkiewicz . But, I have certain this is not a Flutter problem and this a SDK Intercom problem.

Hi gabulcw,

Can you explain me how?

The iOS SDK works fine by it’s own. It is not designed to work with the Flutter. 
If you want to develop one app for Android and iOS I would recommend using our React Native SDK.

Unfortunately we can't do much for the errors you are getting when using unsupported way of Intercom installation.