Answered

IOS intercom SDK - In-App Message (small post popup) Text Alignment Inquiry

• 31 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello,

We've recently enabled in-app messages using setInAppMessagesVisible in our iOS app. However, we've noticed that messages in English appear to be right-aligned in the small post popup. Is there a way to control the text alignment (RTL/LTR) for these in-app messages based on the text language?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

icon

Best answer by Jacob Cox 11 November 2023, 23:10

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @yd-thera !

Can you send a screenshot of what you’re seeing? I wouldn’t expect an in-app message in English to display in RTL. In fact our mobile SDKs don’t fully support RTL text yet (other than the Help Center) so it’s odd that you’re seeing this behavior. Has your team customized things on your end?

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi again @yd-thera !

Hopefulley you got things working now, but just in case I wanted to check in again to see if you can send me more details and screenshots around the RTL issue that you’re seeing. 

Hi @Jacob Cox ,

currently I am waiting to IOS developer of the app will send me info and the screenshots regarding the RTL issue. 

once I will get it I will send to you

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Sounds good @yd-thera ! Thanks for letting me know!

I’m going to go ahead and send our conversation over to the Support Team since it sounds like this will involve a little investigation. They will reach out to you via the Email address that you signed up with, so keep an eye on your email inbox and spam folder for their reply.