Answered

Is there a way to grey out background when displaying post/chat in a mobile app?

• 14 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello!

I have just successfully sent myself my very first message within my app, which is pretty exciting! But what I noticed is that right now the avatar and the message itself sit right on top of the bottom nav bar, and it doesn't look great. Is there a way to customize it somehow using SDK so that the background becomes darker or blurry, for example?

And another question (if any of you know) - is there a setting to remove "from Breverie" from my name so it only says "Olena"?

Thanks a lot in advance!

IMG_5893

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 18 August 2021, 16:42

View original

2 replies

Hi @olena m11​ 😊

Congrats on sending your first outbound message! 👏

We don't have the option of changing the background colour of a Chat, but I'd advise you to flag this with the Product Team as a feature request here: @Product Wishlist​ I know other users have definitely asked for this so I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you 🙏

You have can the Messenger's position, and on mobile apps we recommend doing this with a custom launcher. Steps can be found in this article: https://www.intercom.com/help/en/articles/2894-customize-the-intercom-messenger-technical

Removing the company name cannot be done at the moment. You could add that to your feature request list!

Thank you @Sinéad McGowan​ !