Answered

react-native iOS Push notification BadDeviceToken

• 29 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello, 

I’m trying to integrate Intercom push notifications into my react-native app. I’m using official wrapper in version 6.8.1 (most up to date one). I did all of the steps from iOS setup section and configured Push Notifications on intercom website - https://app.intercom.com/a/apps/myapp/settings/ios. I’m sure that uploaded .p8 key, bundle id, key id and apple team id are correct because I uploaded the same version to firebase console and I’m able to send notifications from there and using their HTTP API. On intercom I’m all the time getting BadDeviceToken. On Android everything works properly. Am I missing something on iOS?

I tried both ways of sending token to Intercom - javascript version and Obj-C version.

For js version I’m using `@react-native-firebase/messaging` and call `await messaging().getToken()`. Using this token I’m getting BadDeviceToken

icon

Best answer by aykut.aydin 4 April 2024, 00:58

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hey @UpMenu 

Thank you so much for sharing all the details above.

Looks like, this will need further investigation on our end. I see that you have already reached out to our Support Team in a conversation. You will hear back from our Support Engineers soon in that conversation.