Answered

Has anybody else had trouble saving changes in product tours?

• 27 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I am currently making some changes in product tours I already have setup, after editing all the steps I click “save and close”, but the changes I made go back to the original. Am I doing something wrong?

icon

Best answer by Racheal 2 May 2023, 02:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

@Lucía that sounds strange, curious which browser you are using?

Could it be something where trying another browser or using incognito without any extensions solves the issue?

The Intercom team may be aware of some other known issue that could be preventing this or maybe there's an error exception that's happening but I'd experiment with the browser first just to be sure.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I’m using Chrome, and it’s kind of a random behavior I haven’t been able to record my screen with this happening. I’ll try incognito to see if that’s it.

Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey @Lucía Racheal from the support engineer team here👋 

This is definitely strange and unexpected behavior! As Nathan mentioned, I would try an incognito browser first, it’s also a good idea to double check that you don’t have multiple tabs open. If you are still running into issues try to catch any console errors for us and feel free to open up a conversation so we can take a better look at what is going on here.