Question

Product Tour Menu in the Messenger

• 17 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

Anyone know if Intercom has plans to add a Product Tour Menu feature to their messenger? The idea would be that customers could access a library of all product tours directly from within the messenger. Thanks!

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey @kevin d13​ Racheal from the support engineer team here👋 

I love this idea! Have you checked out the content showcase app? Although it might not be exactly what you're looking for here, you can add the link to your Product Tours (using the shareable URL) and feature them in a list (menu) style in the Messenger home screen. You can read more about that here.

Badge

@racheal​ thanks for your response! The Content Showcase app is an option but we find it a bit limited in how it can be configured. We're looking for something that can be a bit more dynamic depending on certain user/company attributes. Doesn't sound like there is anything in the works for a menu. Thanks!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Looping in @user382​ in the discussion in case he has some feedback to share on that 👍

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey @kevin d13​ how about using Checklist?

https://www.intercom.com/help/en/collections/3679054-checklists-beta

Item in the task list can be a Product Tour, you can add many, not just one. I find it great for a list of Tours I want users to take on to be fully onboarded.

@diana t12​ thanks for bringing me in 😉