Skip to main content

I can’t seem to figure this out. I can create view to see tickets or conversations that are not currently snoozed or closed.

However, we are trying to create baseline reporting and would like to report on the number of non-closed tickets or conversations ie the snoozing doesn’t matter for this particular report. The views don’t give me that and I can’t work out the appropriate metric on the reports. Any ideas?

Hi @Roseann Dunne ! Ebenezer here from Engineering Support👋.

You can report on open conversations using the Conversations report, which you can find under Reports > Human support > Conversations. This report includes a metric for "Open conversations" at the end of the selected time period.

For more detailed reporting on open conversations and tickets, you can create custom reports using SLA metrics and attributes. This allows for a more detailed breakdown of your data, including open status.

Additionally, the Conversations report includes a chart showing 'Open and snoozed conversations' over time, giving you a visual representation of unresolved conversations at the end of each day within your chosen date range.

Hope this helps!

Thank you, that’s very helpful. I can’t seem to find a similar output for tickets, can you advise?