Skip to main content

What tools or apps are you using to analyze Intercom ticket data?

I'm used to ZenDesk reporting and am finding reporting in Intercom really lacking or else I just don't know how to use it.

For example, I'd love to get a report on tags. In Zendesk, I could select multiple tags and then select a date range and various ways of displaying data - bar, line, etc.I was also able to set up tags with a prefix like Login: and then have sub tags like Login: email typo, Login: password reset loop, etc. I could make a report that could show all Login issues by only selecting the top tag so I could compare against other top-level issue like Refunds, Acct Management, etc.

Or I could make a report where I could select all the Login tags and see a report about the frequency of each one, all one report.

In Intercom, the tag reporting doesn't allow this. You can only view a report on one tag at a time. If you choose multiple tags, the only option is AND, not OR.

Thanks for any help!

Hi @Siobhan H. , It’s Mat from the Support Engineering Team 😀

You can create a tagged conversations report in Intercom. Please look at this article.
Let me know if that was the thing that you were looking for,

Hey Mat - Thanks for that! I’ve already seen it. 

What I want is explained in my post: 

In Zendesk, I could select multiple tags and then select a date range and various ways of displaying data - bar, line, etc. 
In Intercom, the tag reporting doesn't allow this. You can only view a report on one tag at a time. If you choose multiple tags, the only option is AND, not OR.

Hi @Siobhan H. 

This would be Feature Request then. Thanks for this suggestion!

Did you know that you can also check if this feature has been recorded on our Product Wishlist?
You can search and upvote existing requests or create new requests 🙌 Check out the quick guide on how the Product Wishlist works here