Skip to main content
Answered

Integrating Intercom with Circle.IO

• 23 July 2024
  • 3 replies

We plan purchase Circle. IO for our course and community platform. We need to make sure that Intercom integrates with it before we finalize the purchase, though. Circle said it should integrate just fine, but we want to test it first. They asked me for an Intercom code snippet. Intercom bot directed me where I can find this. I shared it with Circle and they were unsuccessful with getting the snippet to work. Is there anyone at Intercom that can help me outside of the bot? Or anyone else use Circle and have had success integrating intercom?

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @Robin Laferney 

I think best to involve your developers and have them reach out to intercom’s automation and integration team in messenger, as there is no ready-made app for such an integration. They may be able to provide some guidance on that.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

@Robin Laferney checking in to see how your Circle integration went, if you still need help with this feel free to reach out, I'd be interested to discuss your needs as I'm familiar with Circle and feel there should be  a few ways to integrate if you've had trouble getting it connected.

Thanks!

Another thought—you could use Zapier’s Circle.so integration? Intercom connects with Zapier, which means that you can connect to Intercom to Circle.so (and any of the other 7,000+ apps via Zapier). 

I’m not sure if it has the specific functionality you’re looking for, but you can check out what it could do for you here.