Answered

attachment access is unavailable

• 27 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Dear Intercom team,

We are having a problem opening attachment with document type .xlsx. These have been added as described in the unsupported file types. See image,

This worked previously, but for some inexplicable reason it no longer works. Can you help us?

Groet, 

Gwendolyn 

icon

Best answer by Ebenezer.Laleye 6 March 2024, 17:28

View original

3 replies

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering this issue. I'm experiencing the same problem with opening .xlsx attachments. It's indeed frustrating when something that used to work suddenly stops without any apparent reason. Let's hope the Intercom team can shed some light on this and provide a solution. Thank you for bringing it to their attention.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @Gwendolyn Reede-Lijding, Ebenezer here from Engineering Support👋.

I understand that we're having some issues with your end-users accessing your .xlsx files that you are attaching within messages ! I can see on our end that there is an ongoing issue regarding attached files producing an error message when opened ! Our Product Engineers are actively investigating this issue ! I will add your case to our notes and once we have a resolution update, I will be sure to notify you here ! Thank you for your patience and understanding through this matter 😄

I understand that there are difficulties with your end-users accessing the .xlsx files attached within messages. We've identified an ongoing issue on our end where attached files are generating error messages when opened. Our Product Engineers are currently investigating this matter. I will add your case to our notes, and once we have a resolution update, I will promptly notify you here. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.