Skip to main content

Hello, I’m Julio Herrera from Via Dei Vellutini, Italia. I’m looking for a method to retrieve hidden recipient email addresses from a sent email when they aren’t visible in my email client’s sent folder. What are the best ways to access this information, and how can I ensure that the process complies with privacy and data protection regulations?

Hello Julio Herrera, to retrieve hidden recipient email addresses from a sent email (such as BCC recipients), you can try the following methods:

•     Check the email headers: Some email clients or services allow access to detailed email headers, where BCC recipients might be listed.
  •     Use email logs: If you manage the email server, you can check the server’s email logs for information on all recipients.
  •     Contact the email service provider: They may have access to complete logs and could assist with recovering recipient information.

Ensure compliance with privacy and data protection laws (like GDPR) by retrieving only your data or having proper authorization when accessing others' information. Avoid unauthorized access or using third-party tools that violate data privacy regulations.