Skip to main content

Hi there,

We are working with the CSAT and are beyond happy for internal use. 

We would like to follow up with our happy customers and by email ask them to leave a review at a 3rd party site in order to share their experience and forward our not-so-happy customers to our Customer Succes Team.

I am yet to find a way to set this up - Am I missing something in the Workflows or am I looking in the wrong place?

@Casper Vilhelmsen I think this is a great idea, I’ve done some things like this before but no quite like your suggestion -- I’ll post below a video on how you could do this with Proactive Support messages -- I think right now there’s not the right trigger or event data available to do this in Workflows but happy to hear how other people may have done this. 

With Proactive Support you can target an audience and Conversation Rating is one of the options for audiences so this should work quite well with a dynamic audience setup. 

Here’s the video, would love to hear your thoughts if you give this a try!

@Casper Vilhelmsen I think this is a great idea, I’ve done some things like this before but no quite like your suggestion -- I’ll post below a video on how you could do this with Proactive Support messages -- I think right now there’s not the right trigger or event data available to do this in Workflows but happy to hear how other people may have done this. 

With Proactive Support you can target an audience and Conversation Rating is one of the options for audiences so this should work quite well with a dynamic audience setup. 

Here’s the video, would love to hear your thoughts if you give this a try!

Thanks a lot! I played a bit with the proactive support feature after posting this and it seems to work just fine. Time will tell if the can turn the unhappy ones to happy customers and perhaps get them to tell others about their experience with the support team and our services. 

Thanks a lot for the video! I’m sure it’ll help others who may not be as darn stubborn as I am 😂