Skip to main content

a lot of inbound emails come in to my support mailboxes with multiply people on the email and I would like us to send out the CSAT email to all people in the conversation.

Hey @Josh Dowdy 👋 Jacques here from Support Engineering.

Intercom's CSAT surveys are designed to be sent only when a conversation contains a 'back and forth' interaction with a single customer and at least one message from a teammate or bot. If a conversation includes multiple customers, a CSAT survey will not be sent because it is not possible for multiple people to rate the same conversation.

Therefore, you cannot send a CSAT to multiple people in a conversation via email. To ensure a CSAT survey is sent, you would need to have individual conversations with each customer separately.

I think this is the wrong way to think about it, as in my world we deal with mostly emails and stakeholders are regularly CC’ed and can still judge a conversation without being part of it. We are missing out in a lot of great feedback because of this.

Hey @Josh Dowdy, Emily here from Support Engineering 👋🏼

I’ll let the team know of this feature request 💪🏼

For again, you can share feature ideas on our Intercom Wishlist page here → https://community.intercom.com/ideas
Here, ideas can be shared, upvoted etc. and are then reviewed by our product team!