Answered

I need to link K to S only after user will click on Article Search app / viewed the article What is the correct way to do this? I tried Conditions - viewed article, but it doesn't work as expected.

• 2 November 2022
  • 3 replies

I need to link K to S only after user will click on Article Search app / viewed the article
What is the correct way to do this?
I tried Conditions - viewed article, but it doesn't work as expected.

icon

Best answer by Milan 2 November 2022, 10:40

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey @user2566​ I'm afraid you can not do that kind of condition. What I would do is join K and S into one bot's message thread and a bit better communicate that you expect them to do the search there. The message "Do you still need assistance" will show up right after but I'd expect them to do the search... it really depends on what customer base you have, are they lazy or not 🙂

Alternatively, and probably a better one, is to add just one option button that will say "I'm done searching" or something similar that will connect to S.

You can A/B test it and see which performs better.

Hey @user382​ thanks for the reply.

Yes, already did this 🙂 added pause for reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@user2566​ just be aware that the pause requires user to type in something and in order for them to know that you need to tell them 🙂 the way you did it they might just search and not go through to the next options.

p.s. I like how you use emojis in the options!