Kia ora and mabuhay to everyone here! I'm Mark, Solutions Architect originally from Manila, now at Wellington, New Zealand working for PaperKite!

• 22 September 2020
  • 3 replies

Kia ora and mabuhay to everyone here! I'm Mark, Solutions Architect originally from Manila, now at Wellington, New Zealand working for PaperKite!

We've heavily used Custom Bots for our product, Rippl - an award-winning, privacy-based contact tracing solution. You can read all about our Rippl Intercom journey here - https://www.intercom.com/blog/rippl/. We've also helped Volkswagen New Zealand customise and deploy their Intercom Custom Bot to help identify leads and also give them the ability to do quick self-service inquiries.

PaperKite has a very strong focus on Conversational UX, which includes chatbots, and are keen to help out and work with anyone interested in this space.

I plan on participating actively in this forum, especially in the Operator/Bots space! Looking forward to chatting with you, fellow Connectors!

3 replies

Badge +4

Kia ora @mark t12​  and welcome to Interconnected!

Brent from posBoss here - I'm the one based in Melbourne, Australia (and not Wellington like the rest of the team).

Great to see you here.

party

Nice to meet you @brent w​! And thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome to Interconnected @mark t12​, I hope your colleague @rob h12​ has been saying nice things about us 😜I'm delighted you've joined the community as it sounds like you'll have a lot to talk about 🙌 Let us know how we can make this space as valuable as possible for you in the Interconnected Feedback & Updates Group!