Answered

Measurement of Bot's interactions

Hello everyone! Any suggestion on how to measure the impact of our custom bots both from a path analysis perspective and customer satisfaction's one? Have you been able to find any good integration to be tested? Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Aparna 9 June 2022, 13:41

View original

9 replies

Hey @user1204​ ! Clicking on each of the paths in the stats section will give you an insight into the number of views, and percentage of drop off at each path. This metric will give you an understanding of the impact of the bot. You can find details here https://www.intercom.com/help/en/articles/3473772-optimize-your-custom-bots-with-path-analysis. To get the bigger picture view of the impact your Custom Bots have, you can use the custom bot reports.

Hello @aparna​ , and from the CSAT point of view? Currently I have only drop-offs and number of conversations

@user1204​! Currently the overall custom bot report would give you insight on sent, engaged, completed and the stats section of the each bot would give details on path analysis. For CSAT the best option would be to tag the custom bot conversation by their title and then in the CSAT report you can filter the reports by the tag name.

But our Customers don't vote the interaction with the BOT. They can only give a CSAT to conversations with agents, how should I set the CSAT also for interactions with bots? @aparna​ 

CSAT rating will not be sent for outbound custom bots. For Inbound(new conversation) CSAT request will be sent. If you like to send a CSAT request for outbound bots, you can create a survey within Intercom and the share the URL of the link in the bot path or add any survey app in the bot path. Would this suit your workflow?

Hello @aparna​ ! I am talking about a new conversation bot, but I don't see any evaluation request sent out by Intercom.

Example: 120821400407722

Maybe there is some setting we are missing and we should enable?

Hey @user1204​ ! Looking at the conversation example you shared it seems like there wasn't any reply from the teammate/admin at all. Rating request will be sent only when there is a reply from a teammate. Here is an article to give some insight on when rating request will be sent.

Exactly, I am talking about conversations entirely managed by bots without agents' support. So I imagine there is no way to receive a CSAT for this kind of conversations

@user1204​! At the moment it is a limitation on our end. A possible option would be to send a survey in the last bot path to collect the customer's response.

I would also suggest you to flag a request in product wishlist page.