Question

Feature Request

• 17 December 2022
  • 4 replies

I have a couple of feature requests. First one is a small one but a small UI change each of my teammates ran into. It would be nice to be in the Inbox and not have to be "stuck" in a chat, meaning you have to be viewing any active chats when in that window. There have been many times when me and my co-workers clicked the Close button on the chat thinking it would just close the window.

Second, It would be nice to have an exact timestamp on the chat messages because anything over an hour just specifies the timestamp in hours or days which is not very helpful for reviewing chat times for certain purposes.

4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey @jamie g​  Paul here from Intercom Support!

Thanks so much for your feedback here. I will feed this back to the Product Team with this use case ✅.

For the second request you should be able to see the exact date/time by hovering over the button like below 👇 .

Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 17.21.14

Thanks @paul m11​ ! That doesn't seem to work on my side as you can see from my screenshot.chatbubble

Userlevel 1

Hey @jamie g​  👋 It should appear if you hover over the 24m in the bottom right corner like so.Screenshot 2023-01-04 at 17.22.59If not would you mind opening a conversation in the Messenger and we can investigate further ✅

Not sure how I missed that, thanks!