Skip to main content
Answered

QuickBooks Payroll Tax Table Not Updating : Help Needed

• 16 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone, I'm facing a critical issue with QuickBooks. Despite having an active internet connection and attempting manual updates, the payroll tax table isn't updating. This problem is crucial for our payroll accuracy and compliance. I urgently need your help to troubleshoot and resolve this issue. Any suggestions on forcing updates or fixing connectivity problems with QuickBooks would be greatly appreciated.

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi Donaldmartin578,

I think you may have messaged us by accident. We are Intercom ( https://intercom.com ) and we provide an online platform for businesses to make communication more personal.

You have likely come to our page from one of our customers using our product by clicking the "We run on Intercom" link as shown below.
​

I'd suggest going back to the previous page and typing your message on the previous website you were on in order to get in touch with the company / business that you're probably trying to contact (as any message sent on an Intercom page, showing intercom.com in the address bar, will come to Intercom and not the people who you are looking to get in touch with).
​

Hope that helps!