Skip to main content
Answered

I have created a tag for when someone registers to our website but it's not working properly

• 24 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello!

I have created a series of emails with different rules triggered by events. One of these events is that when a user registers to our website they should be tagged with "registered". I have created the tag under that name.

The series is created in a way that a first email is sent, then if the user registered there's a rule on the series triggered by this event, and should eventually tag the user automatically ( see the picture). However this does not happen. We have tried internally and the event triggers correctly on a user level, the problem is the tag. Is not working properly.

Anyone can help me? I've been trying to get help from intercom for the past day but they have not answered me.

Thanks,

IrisScreenshot 2022-08-24 at 10.59.57

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey @iris​ Racheal from the Support Engineer team here 👋

It looks like the issue is actually with your rule block here:

Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 12.16.59 PMas you can see all 5 users that were sent your Email are still trying to match. You will need to look into that specific rule block and figure out why those users aren't matching. They will not be able to proceed to the tagger block until matching these rules. Is there an event trigger there that your users aren't triggering?