Answered

Redirect lead to new URL in a series

• 31 August 2023
  • 2 replies

I want to know if there’s a way to redirect a LEad / User to a new URL as the final step of a Series. The URL it’s part of my own website/app. 

icon

Best answer by Shauna 1 September 2023, 13:03

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hey @Diego Maury 👋🏼 Shauna here from Support! 

There’s no specific way to do this - you could add the ‘URL’ you want the user/lead redirected to into a button in a ‘chat message’ or ‘post’ but there’s no way to ‘force a URL redirection’ 👀 I'll definitely let the team know that this is something you would like to see in the future though. Happy to submit that as a feature request for you 😊  

I know it may seem self explanatory, but as it's great for the Product team to be able to see why introducing particular features is so important, I'd love to know a little more on your use case here 🚀

Thanks a lot Shauna! I appreciate your answer and yes, it would be great to have that feature. In my case I’m asking for it, because I’m learning Custom Actions and I’m programming a workflow where you get to download some features and after you capture your data, the original idea was to be redirect to a thank you for downloading page. 

From https://diegomaury.mx/hacksureste/documentos-y-plantillas to https://diegomaury.mx/hacksureste/gracias-por-descargar

Hey @Diego Maury 👋🏼 Shauna here from Support! 

There’s no specific way to do this - you could add the ‘URL’ you want the user/lead redirected to into a button in a ‘chat message’ or ‘post’ but there’s no way to ‘force a URL redirection’ 👀 I'll definitely let the team know that this is something you would like to see in the future though. Happy to submit that as a feature request for you 😊  

I know it may seem self explanatory, but as it's great for the Product team to be able to see why introducing particular features is so important, I'd love to know a little more on your use case here 🚀