Answered

send an email 3 weeks after the users first upgraded to premium.

• 29 November 2023
  • 2 replies

I would like to send an email to users who meet a certain criteria. The trigger is event based: 3 weeks after the users first upgraded to premium. I have Stripe integration, but I'm not sure how to set this up?

icon

Best answer by cameron.gumley 8 December 2023, 06:51

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @Hai Ta -- Cam from the Intercom Support team here 😁

Have you had a look at using Series to achieve this? It sounds like it might be a great solution given it can allow the end-user to enter the Series on the day they meet a specific criteria (subscribe/upgrade to ‘Premium’) and then uses a Wait Block to hold the end-user within the series for the desired timeframe before sending them an Outbound - Email. I threw together a quick example Series to show the rough idea of how you could do this 👇:

Hi Cam, thanks for the answer. Will keep the Series message in mind for future reference. I found that the solution is also in the Email message itself. I was just playing with the wrong component. I should have been editing the Audience criteria, instead of Trigger. Because in Audience criteria, there can be a time delay based on the Stripe attributes.