Answered

Intercom chat "Couldn't send" error when any user tries to upload or paste an image

• 25 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi there, for some time we’ve had an issue when a user tries to upload (via the attachment button) or paste an image into the chat, it instantly shows a “Couldn’t send” error, as shown below. I’d appreciate any help in resolving this issue.

icon

Best answer by Larissa Alberti 31 October 2023, 15:55

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hey @Nicholas Millard 👋

Larissa here from Intercom Support.

We would need more details in order to investigate the issue.

- Is this happening only with one user?

- What is the website URL the Messenger is installed on?

Also, could you please ask the user to disable any browser extension as this can cause some funky behaviour and see if works?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Larissa, 

• It is happening with multiple users over the last few months.
  • It occurs on https://www.fusion-reactor.com/ but also occurs inside our product where the chat is integrated.
  • I can ask users going forward who mention it, as I mentioned it’s happening to multiple if not all users across multiple browsers.

Let me know if I can provide anything else.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @Nicholas Millard 

Jennifer here from Customer Support 

This needs more of a private investigation so I’ve escalated this conversation to our Support team.

They’ll come back to you as soon as they are available.

We also have the exact same issue.

Did you manage to solve it? If so, please share what was the issue, maybe we encounter the same issue.

Hi, im having the same issue as a support team memebr. im trying to send a screenshot or an attachment and it just fails. i tried it from laptop browser, phone browser ans ios app, same problem everywhere.  please advice, thank you!