Answered

Intercom screen freezing issue React Native

• 15 June 2023
  • 6 replies

Open the modal of the intercom → swipe left and right → the app freezes as a result. Issue is only in IOS mobiles.

icon

Best answer by Jacob Cox 17 June 2023, 18:19

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @Khikar1 !

This sounds like an issue that might be specific to your app, so it’s probably best if you chat directly with our Support team about it. They will need to know what version # of the react-native SDK you are using along with the specifics of the device(s) that are running into the issue. A video of the error in action and any error logs will also be helpful for them.

I’m opening up a an issue with the support team directly from this conversation. You should be hearing from them via email in the next few days!

Hi @Jacob Cox .
Thanks a lot for your answer. I will wait an email from support team.

This is happening to me as well. Was any solution reached that you can share here?

Hello, I'm facing the same problem. I’m developing an app using flutter. We are using intercom_flutter 8.0.5 that is using uses Intercom iOS SDK Version 16.3.0, minimum iOS target version required is 13. Any updates regarding this bug @Jacob Cox ? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey there @Denis Oprisor !

This might be an iOS issue. Does the behavior explained here seem to match what you’re seeing?

Hey there @Denis Oprisor !

This might be an iOS issue. Does the behavior explained here seem to match what you’re seeing?

Indeed it does. Thank you @Jacob Cox!