Answered

Has anyone else experienced inconsistencies in their RB coverage rate in the past couple of months?

Up until December-January, we had a stable and consistent coverage rate growth. It correlated with the amount of content we added, both in the form of RB answers and Help center articles (we have the article suggestion feature enabled).

But starting from February, we see a drop in coverage that we cannot explain. The questions we receive are pretty much the same, and we didn’t make any significant changes in our content/settings. 

The weirdest part is, if I look at the stats day-by-day, I can see that, for example, Mon-Thu, we have an 80% coverage, and then, on Friday, it’ll drop to 40%. We never used to have drops like this before February.

I believe the issue might be in the article suggestion feature. On a normal day, our bot sends out 100-150 article suggestions. But on other days, when we see drops in coverage, the number drops to 15-35. The number of answers sent seems to stay consistent.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar? We'd appreciate any insights.

icon

Best answer by Lisa B11 12 April 2022, 08:10

View original

2 replies

Hey @user1785​ 👋

Would you mind sending us a message through the Messenger so we can look into this for you please 👋

Hi Lisa!

Thank you. We'd already reached out to the team about this issue through the Messenger before. No updates so far.