Answered

Is Intercom still in operation?

• 23 May 2024
  • 1 reply

• New Participant
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I have two questions. I use the messager to contact Intercom but they do not reply after 24 hours. So I have to ask here:

1. If I cancel the subscription, will all my data be deleted after the subscription expires?
  2. How can I switch from an old plan to the new plan, since from March, 2024, the price model has changed and I want to switch from the old one to the new one.

icon

Best answer by bernice 24 May 2024, 16:41

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @ccw 👋 To answer your questions here:

1. If you cancel your subscription, your data will be retained for 13 months before it is automatically deleted. However, if you wish to delete your data sooner, you can delete your workspace, which will cancel any active subscriptions and permanently remove all your data. Please note that this action is irreversible. To delete your workspace, you can follow the instructions provided in the article "How to delete your workspace data" available at How to delete your workspace data. If you do not take action to delete your workspace, after the 13-month period following the cancellation of your subscription, the deletion process will begin and cannot be stopped.
  2. If you're interested in switching from an old plan to the new pricing model, you have the option to do so. However, it's important to note that moving to the new pricing would require a new 12-month contract. Once you switch to the new plan, you cannot move back to your previous plan. The features between the old and new plans are broadly the same but are packaged differently, so it's recommended to review the details to ensure the new plan meets your needs. To initiate the switch, you can find a new tab called 'New Pricing' on your Billing page, where you can select the core plan you wish to move to and compare your current pricing with the new plan. This comparison will also show you which features you will keep, gain, or lose. The switch to the new pricing model will automatically take place on your next billing date. If you need assistance with the transition or have further questions, you can reach out to Intercom's accounts team for help via the Messenger 👍